The autumn issue of Alphabet Soup magazine was posted yesterday, so if you are a subscriber—you’ll find it in your letterbox sometime over the next few days. Yay!
Here’s what you’ll find inside issue 10:
- Q&A with author, Oliver Phommavanh
- How to have fun with chemistry (2011 is the International Year of Chemistry!)
- Writing tips for kids from The Book Chook
- Stories and poems by children’s authors and poets
- Stories, poems and book reviews by kids
- Our autumn writing competition
Later today we’ll be announcing the winners of our summer 2010 writing competition and posting the winning poems here on the blog. AND we’ll be posting the Q&A with Oliver Phommavanh. So stay tuned!
WIN a $200 BOOK PACK!
Are you a subscriber? Subscribers are entered into a draw every season – this season’s winner receives a $200 book pack from Fremantle Press! (Books may differ from those pictured.)