When Alphabet Soup runs a writing or an art competition the terms & conditions will be published here.
Guinness World Records 2021 Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
***THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW CLOSED. WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL***
- The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over (children must ask an adult to enter on their behalf).
- After the winners have been notified, all entries (emails) will be destroyed.
- Entry is free.
- The closing date is 28 September 2020, 11.59pm Western Australian time.
- Three winners’ names will be drawn at random. The three winners will be notified by email and we will request a postal address at that time. Winners’ names and Australian states will be announced on Alphabet Soup’s blog on Tuesday 29 September 2021.
- Each winner will receive one copy of the book Guinness World Records 2021, which will be posted to them from the publisher, PanMacmillan Australia.
- The prize (one copy of the book Guinness World Records 2021) will only be posted to an Australian street address (no PO Boxes), it cannot be posted overseas.
- Employees of Alphabet Soup Publishing and Pan Macmillan (and their immediate family members) are not eligible to enter.
Check out the Comps for Kids page for writing competitions run by other organisations. Good luck!