Doesn’t a serve of delicious alphabet soup sound like just the thing for this cooler winter weather? The winter 2009 issue of Alphabet Soup is out now!
Inside Alphabet Soup magazine this issue:
- Q&A with Jo Oliver (author-illustrator of Pilgrim)
- interview with an Air Traffic Controller
- Stories, poems and good books
- Kids writing (poems, stories and book reviews)
- winners of our autumn writing competition
- details of our winter writing competition
- details of our design-a-cover competition
- and more!
Where can you buy a copy? If you live in Western Australia, you can buy copies at Westbooks children’s bookstore (396 Mill Point Rd, Victoria Park) and Zero to Ten (330 South Tce, South Fremantle).
You can also order single copies (or subscribe!) from our website www.alphabetsoup.net.au, where you can order online with a credit card, or print off an order form to post in to us with a cheque or money order.
Get reading (and writing)!
Winter is the season to snuggle up under a blanket with something good to read – and maybe something good to nibble on at the same time. Don’t miss the winter 2009 issue of Alphabet Soup magazine – out in mid-May!
Inside you’ll find:
- a Q&A with Jo Oliver (author-illustrator of Pilgrim)
- info about what an Air Traffic Controller does
- book reviews, stories, poems and writing tips
- the winning entries in our autumn 2009 writing comp
- the details of our winter 2009 writing comp
- kids’ writing: book reviews, stories and poems!
You can subscribe (or order your copy of the winter issue) online via the ‘subscribe’ tab on the magazine’s website.
If you haven’t got your hands on a copy of the magazine yet, you can also download a sample copy of an earlier issue from the website’s homepage.