You have probably heard lots of talk about reading lately and that’s because 2012 is the National Year of Reading. Our winter issue celebrates the National Year of Reading (because we do love reading and we know you do, too!).
- Q&A with Peter Carnavas—author & illustrator
- Reading-themed poetry by Sally Murphy, Lorraine Marwood and Kathryn Apel
- Meet a book awards judge
- Writing tips for kids from The Book Chook
- Stories, poems, book reviews and artwork by kids
- Writing comp for kids
- the 2012 design-a-cover comp for kids
… and more!
Subscribe via our website (you can order single copies from the subscribe page, too). If you’re in WA, rush in to one of our WA stockists—Westbooks (Victoria Park) and Zero to Ten (South Fremantle) who will have copies of the winter issue to sell you from Wednesday 16 May 2012.
Happy National Year of Reading!
Alphabet Soup magazine is a proud partner of the National Year of Reading.