Doesn’t a serve of delicious alphabet soup sound like just the thing for this cooler winter weather? The winter 2009 issue of Alphabet Soup is out now!
Inside Alphabet Soup magazine this issue:
- Q&A with Jo Oliver (author-illustrator of Pilgrim)
- interview with an Air Traffic Controller
- Stories, poems and good books
- Kids writing (poems, stories and book reviews)
- winners of our autumn writing competition
- details of our winter writing competition
- details of our design-a-cover competition
- and more!
Where can you buy a copy? If you live in Western Australia, you can buy copies at Westbooks children’s bookstore (396 Mill Point Rd, Victoria Park) and Zero to Ten (330 South Tce, South Fremantle).
You can also order single copies (or subscribe!) from our website www.alphabetsoup.net.au, where you can order online with a credit card, or print off an order form to post in to us with a cheque or money order.
Get reading (and writing)!