The summer issue of the magazine has been posted to subscribers, so keep an eye on your letter box. We love the artwork on the cover by Emma Nolan, the winner of this year’s design-a-cover competition. Doesn’t it look fantastic?
Here’s what you’ll find inside issue 13:
- Q&A with Norman Jorgensen, author of The Last Viking
- Medieval-themed poetry by Jackie Hosking and Marianne Musgrove
- Meet an Australian fencer (en garde!)
- Writing tips for kids from The Book Chook
- Stories, poems, book reviews and artwork by kids
- Writing comp for kids
… and more!
Subscribe via our website (you can order single copies from the subscribe page, too). Single copies can also be purchased from our WA stockists—Westbooks (Victoria Park) and Zero to Ten (South Fremantle).