You can crumple it, fold it, cut it, write on it, post it, paint on it, roll it into a scroll, make collage with it … and so much more. What are we talking about? Paper! Our autumn issue was posted to our loyal subscribers yesterday—and it’s all about paper.
Here’s what you’ll find inside issue 14:
- Q&A with Lorraine Marwood—author and poet
- Paper-themed poetry by Jackie Hosking and Edel Wignell
- Meet Nansi Kunze, who loves making her own paper
- Writing tips for kids from The Book Chook
- Stories, poems, book reviews and artwork by kids
- Writing comp for kids
… and more!
Subscribe via our website (you can order single copies from the subscribe page, too). If you’re in WA, rush in to one of our WA stockists—Westbooks (Victoria Park) and Zero to Ten (South Fremantle) who will have copies of the autumn issue to sell you from Tuesday 21 February 2012.
Happy National Year of Reading!