BIG Kids Magazine is launching in Australia later this year. The magazine is the work of Jo Pollitt and Lilly Blue—promoting creativity in children in collaboration with artists (big and small).
Today I’m over at the BIG blog, talking about how and why I started Alphabet Soup back in 2008. Check out the 2008 photo of me opening the very first box of Alphabet Soup. The covers have changed a bit since then! (Have you read issue 1?)
~ Rebecca Newman, Editor
If you are a subscriber, the spring issue of Alphabet Soup should be in your letter box early next week!
Inside you will find:
- Q&A with Mark Greenwood
- Curiosity corner—we talk to a family about growing vegies in their garden
- Writing tips from the Book Chook
- Stories, poems and book reviews
- Kids’ writing (more stories, poems, book reviews and artwork!)
- Details of our spring writing competition!
See our website for info about our writing and design-a-cover comps, and for info about how to subscribe: www.alphabetsoup.net.au.