Inside the winter 2010 issue of Alphabet Soup:
- Meet Sandy Fussell, author of the Samurai Kids series, Polar Boy, and Jaguar Warrior
- stories and poems by adults and children
- inside a hotel made of ice
- writing tips for kids, from The Book Chook
- book reviews
- writing competition – win a $20 book voucher!
We’ll also have details of the 2010 design-a-cover competition. The winner will have their artwork featured on the cover of our summer 2010 issue (out in November 2010). For details, check inside issue 7, or visit the competitions page on the Alphabet Soup website on Monday 17 May 2010.