The eleventh issue of Alphabet Soup magazine (yay! yay!) was posted yesterday. If you are a subscriber, keep an eye on your letterbox.
Here’s what you’ll find inside the winter issue:
- Q&A with author, Wendy Orr
- Meet a beekeeper
- Writing tips for kids from The Book Chook
- Stories by Michele Purcell and Emma Cameron
- Poetry by Edel Wignell, Jackie Hosking and Lorraine Marwood
- Stories, poems and book reviews by kids
- Our winter writing competition
- Our annual design-a-cover competition
Later today we’ll be posting the Q&A with Wendy Orr and on Monday we’ll be posting the winning stories from our recent story-writing competition. So stay tuned!