Alphabet Soup magazine will be arriving in subscribers’ letterboxes from Monday 23rd August.
The spring issue will have you humming a happy tune!
- Meet Dr John Long, palaeontologist and author
- stories and poems by adults and children
- Verse round for 2 or 4 voices
- meet professional viola player, Helen Tuckey
- The Book Chook’s column: ‘How to write funny stories’
- book reviews
- writing competition – win a $20 book voucher!
- design-a-cover competition!
Alphabet Soup magazine will be available from our WA stockists from Tuesday 24 August. (Westbooks, Zero to Ten, The Well Bookshop Shenton Park.) Or subscribe via the magazine’s website!