UPDATE (20 January 2014). APOLOGIES – following the closure of Alphabet Soup’s print magazine, this offer is no longer available.
We’re giving away free back issues!
Alphabet Soup magazine is run as a small business—and our only income is from the sale of subscriptions and single copies. We’d love to continue to keep the magazine free of advertisements, but advertising would certainly help us financially.
So—can you help us to keep the magazine ad-free?
If you love Alphabet Soup, please spread the word for us. (Most of our subscribers say they first heard about the magazine from another subscriber.) To help you spread the word, from 4 January until the 4 February 2013, we will give away a back issue to the first 200 people who request it. You don’t even need to pay for the postage. We just ask that you show it to your favourite book-loving teacher, friend or family member!
HOW TO REQUEST A FREE BACK ISSUE:
Just email our editor and remember to include your postal address.
- Due to the cost of postage, we can only post free back issues to Australian addresses.
- The back issue we send will be selected at random from the back issues we have in stock. (You won’t be able to request a particular back issue, and it may not be one of the back issues pictured above.)
- The offer of a free back issue is only available to the first 200 people who request it.**
- The offer of a free back issue is only available until 4 February 2013 or until 200 copies have been requested, whichever comes first.
- We will not use your postal address for any reason other than to post you a free back issue. We will not pass your details on to any other party, except where required by law.
- We will post out back issues every few days. Thanks for being patient!
**Please note: There is no expiry date for requests from Australian schools.
Thank you. (And Happy New Year to all our readers, writers and artists … and subscribers!)
Alphabet Soup magazine
3 thoughts on “Free back issues (just ask!)”
How do you ask? On here? 😀 I’m asking if it’s on here… I have a keen reader who wants to write children’s books when she grows up.
Oh, whoops, I skipped over the relevant detail. My bad!
No problem, Stacey. For anyone else wondering – you need to email your postal address to our editor: firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂
Comments are closed.